Friday, May 26, 2006

I am on the *right* track !

There was an encouraging note from the IT Head of India’s one of the most respected business groups. He liked my views on the issue in the current BI industry and their solutions. My sincere thanks to him once again.

At the outset let me appreciate the articles written on this subject - the key point is highlighting the real issues which an user organisation must take into cognizance before embarking on such an initiative. I am fully in line with these articles hence I had contacted you.

I felt rewarded for writing that article and also feel more charged up to show the true value of BI to the decision makers.

1 Comments:

At 11/29/2006 09:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY LOOKY HERE!!! Rene Keiser signed up, and here's what happend..."This website is so viral - I received over one hundred sign-ups and my network is already 5 levels deep in less than 48 hours." ~ Rene Keiser. Learn more about it here: home business site. It pretty much covers home business related stuff and it is FREE to join.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home